Sinister: the little things that tend to remain the same

Chris Paluch keleidoscopic at xxx.com
Wed Dec 27 07:24:10 GMT 2000

Hello Sinister,
I have returned home to the land of sea and cake(also
known as chicago).  I thought missed the food of the
wonderful city very much, but it is looking like that
is not the case, and i was only longing for something
familiar.
I also forgot to bring my giant cd book with me so I
am deprived of Belle and Sebastian, along with all my
other music.  So I am stuck with my family watching
episodes of evangelion i have on VCD.  Which is a very
esoteric Japanese cartoon which involves a bizarre
interpration of christianity, the sadness that lurks
in any good anime, and of course robots fighting.  I
still cannot figure out why I am amused by the series
so much.
Finals burnt me out, but that is the life of a
student.  The nice thing is there is now an ice
skating rink on the town green in the small new
england town i live in, so i can ice skate during the
long winter in vermont.  But that is when i take a
plane back to vermont.
Sorry about the dry post...
Oh if anybody on sinister knows of something fun to do
in chicago on new years other than see the flaming
lips please email me.

Chris P.

=====
www.mp3.com/sevenstars
So many days pass lost in the skyline.  Some things still take my heart away and leave me weaping.