Sinister: Yuletide and all that

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Thu Dec 28 20:12:34 GMT 2000

Hewwo,

Well, that's Christmas all over. I spent christmas day down the forest, it
was truly fab, until I found that someone had drawn satanist symbols all over
the trees near my special place, where I go to read and things, and talk to
the trees. It made me want to cry.

For christmas people gave me things, which was awfully nice of them, since
I'm not big on christmas (though I bought people Winter presents instead). I
got quite a lot of book tokens, which means people don't know what a party
animal I really am. My best presents were Buffy the Vampire Slayer videos,
and Final Fantasy 8, and a real sized lightsaber, and candles. With my book
tokens I bought spellbooks. Also people gave me perfume, which is a bit
useless, since I don't wear it. I might have to start.

It's snowing! But I nearly got snowed in all last night at my friend's house,
but it was grate, cause I just snuggled up on the sofa with my maybe
boyfriend, and I was all warm, and everyone had fun talking about silly
things. Which is the best kind of fun. And winter is such a lovely sleepy
time.

I had a panic today in the forest, because I went out and I wasn't bundled up
enough, because I was getting away from my brother, who is a sadist animal
torturer homophobe nazi (and he's only 13) and I fell down a hill and nearly
into the waterfall, but just not, and I was quite funny feeling, so I
couldn't get up at all, and I was just lying there for about an hour, feeling
really odd, and I got a bit numb and my hands hurt from all the snow, and I
managed to get home eventually, but it was very scary indeed.

Someone told me this joke:
How many babies does it take to tile a roof?
Depends how you slice them.

Winter Whatevery is my new B&S theme song, because it's all snowy, and I miss
Stuart David, because Looper aren't nearly as grate.

I have to go now.

Merry Winter things,

Hugs,
Jen