Sinister: these stilletto-ed toes are made for crushing

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Thu Dec 28 20:47:07 GMT 2000

rather peeved am i and having to declare it to the world b/c i'm some
sort of exhibitionist in this way...lifting my mental skirt and shaking the
hips of all things that are brain-wise...someone called it "selfpromotion"
which shocked me with its accuracey and flattered me in the sick way i get
flattered...but no that's not what i'm peeved about...that's me falling off
my track once more...i derail an average of four times a day...someone
should have a word with my conductor, but no. hes guzzling whiskey in the
caboose and hand sliding up the thigh
of karen the servant girl while she coo-coos and and train choo-choos.

my footsteps have been heavy, too heavy for heels...toes pinched in patent
leather while a four-year boot crushes them...the piggies scream
and squeal something awful...
*
i look into a face that is on the verge of tears at every moments...with
a new second, the clock ticks out a complete and new verge...the tears could
well. and the could well. and they could well. and they could well...for
hours. and i look at the sad face of the clock, like the sad face across
from me...
*
tension ties itself like a knot. we tighten it. there's no way
to undo it, though the desire to untie it is mutual...so we sit...and look
at the knot, like it were a francis bacon painting hanging and hung
in some world-renown gallery which essentially just a space like any
other...we sit. we look. we let the knot irritate us. it comes alive and
nibbles at our lips, necks and forearms...but we antraced, move not a
muscle...
*

this is vague. a trace. but its said. and now i need you all to
chorus an sypathetic "awwwwww.." just to confirm you heard me, whether or
not you were listening...my drama in lights...neon pink...and this is like
opening night...
being ideal and pretty pink neon with no content.
-lisa
   wilting like a flower in yr favorite bedside vase.