Sinister: What's On The Box? 'The Queen's Nose' with Paula Wilcox

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Fri Dec 29 11:28:30 GMT 2000

Hi All,

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas & that Santa brought you all you wished
for. God Bless listMummy Christmas for making the Sinister pages all
snowflaky. Me and my friend the cat are sitting here looking out the window
being dazzled by the sun reflecting off the snow in the back garden (which
only arrived a couple of days late). Still, though. No cataracts or
hurricanoes.

My web researcher tells me that there is a Michael Shelley album called "Too
Many Movies" out soon (15.01.01?) on Francis Macdonald's Shoeshine Records
which has Stevie & Chris playing on it. More info here:

	http://www.shoeshine.co.uk/index.htm

This holiday I have mostly been listening to lots of Christmas records: the
Jeepster charity one (I like a Snow Patrol track!), the Low Christmas ep,
the Fortuna Pop! one, the Arab Strap one & one from another band who will
remain priceless.

Wishing you all A Happy New Year,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK