Sinister: has everyone except for me heard 'o come...' by now?? :/

Ola Szkudlapska ola1212 at xxx.pl
Fri Dec 29 13:14:34 GMT 2000

hello list :)

last night i fell asleep listening to hefner and had dirty dreams
afterwards. dirty dreams which didn't even feature me. rrah. ;)

i hope you all had a nice christmas. :)
mum and me went to visit our relatives in another city... on the train,
mum dropped my walkman, and it stopped working. grr. being deprived of music
(relatives don't have a tape player, believe it or not :) i was reading
books *all the time*. and i mean all the time. :) i suppose that, being so
engrossed in music, i had forgotten how nice reading actually is. and, mind
you, Voltaire is quite cool actually :)

to be precise... i wasn't 'deprived of music' completely - i found
an old glockenspiel in my aunt's house (!) yay :) i figured out most of the
christmas carols in no time, and moved on to b&s songs :) (anyone want me in
their band? i could sing as well... nah, didn't think so ;)

yesterday i went with a mate of mine to a bazaar... "Europe Fair" it's
called. (no idea why :)) nearly everything can be found there - cheap
clothes, cheap alcohol, cheap jewellery, pirated computer games, mobile
phones - in a nutshell, one big mess :) and going there is truly an
unforgettable experience (sarcasm VERY MUCH intended)

we were looking for some cheap pirated cds. usually the only ones that can
be found there are techno-dance-crap or stuff of similar ilk, but i even saw
'kid a' and something by gusgus :)

an interesting conversation i had with my mate's friend:
'wow, i've just seen a pirated radiohead cd here'
'radiohead? i went to their gig a few weeks ago.'
'what? where?? how???'
'oh, sorry. i meant *motorhead* not radiohead'

:D no additional comments :D

ahh, i still have no idea about what to do on the new year's eve. if my
mates won't suggest something quickly, i'll just dance dance dance dance
dance to the radio on the night. oh well ;)

take care everyone!
byeee

ola

ps. to people whom i've promised tapes ages ago: !sorry!sorry!sorry!
 i am going to post everything today, though.
psps. to people whom i've promised tapes not so long ago: umm.. be a little
more patient, ok? ;)

--

Szybkosc - Bezpieczenstwo -  FTP - SQL - ASP - 100 MB
dla Twojego serwisu WWW [ http://www.op.pl/hosting/ ]