Sinister: merry xmas, pass the guinness...

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Fri Dec 29 14:05:04 GMT 2000

morning sweeties...
     well, i for one am glad that this whole scary holiday thing is over.
sorry, everyone else i'm sure had fun, but it just turns me into a spoiled
brat i think. let's just say i didn't get what i asked for...and guess what
campers, when my mother asks what i want next year, she's gonna get the same
request that i had this year. my mother felt that i needed pots more than
anything, so now i have a box of cooking pots that is bigger than my
kitchen...see, i sound like a whiny spoiled brat, but i did get nice
things...my mother made up for it by buying me the rubber soul cd. this was
the first year that my boyfriend was invited to dinner and everything...and
he got to meet my sister's inlaws. there are only four of us from my family
in canada, and it's been that way since i was little, so when we have 12
people over for dinner, we get a little crazy. needless to say when boy and
i got home and he gave my presents, i got all cheesy and happy and calm...
     well, it seems there is a visiting sinister presence overseas here,
finally...and almost by magic strange fruit has reached the icy depths of
toronto...hmmm...coincidence??? nah
i'm all excited, i just hope some people show up...maybe the divine mr kado
and his entourage will show up...but don't let your friends make out in the
bathroom. i don't want to break rancho relaxo that night.
     i hope everyone is careful at new years or hogmaniacal (or whatever the
fuck it's called) and that you are able to remember what you did. i never
do. i'm ringing in the new year at buddies in bad times theatre so it should
be kewl, i was going to a party with my friend, but said friend is an ass...
bye sweeties...
/me kisses everyone in #sinister...
a.

The crudity and sparness of life is to be found in public lavatories."
		-Leoni Orton-Barnett, sister of Joe Orton.