Sinister: the mystery of the missing sinister digest

yellow bananas freezebum at xxx.com
Fri Dec 29 20:31:05 GMT 2000

hello from the dark depths of lurkerdom. i thought maybe if i used the word
"dark", then lurkerdom would be cool. my poor mailbox has not been graced by
the sinister digest for 3 days. is this just me or is it the rest of the
list too? or is it just punishment for being a lurker? i tried to post, i
did, but i never had anything interesting to say, so i fell asleep.

i hope everyone had a good christmas. mine was horribly below par, because i
got terribly high on 2 pints of strongbow cider, and fell asleep at 10.30pm,
christmas eve. someone should have warned me... my pee smelt of alcohol for
the next 2 days. probably because i'm chinese.

moving right along...

my sweet gay friend got me the xfm cool cool christmas thing. he got it for
me, even though only hmv sold it at a ridiculous import price. why are all
the nice boys gay? anyway, the local newspaper called it a christmas record
"for freaks". apparently, normal people listen to westlife and celine dion
and michael jackson. the "upper class" listen to ella fitzgerald. <unpc>i
think that guy who blew 7 pple away in massachusetts picked the wrong
office.</unpc>

also, hefner's latest record makes me want to cry. but i'm asian so i can't
cry over songs and films and books. only when a relative dies.

hy

"You can't ever find a place that is nice and peaceful, because there isn't
any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not
looking, somebody'll sneak up and write 'Fuck You' right under your nose."
- J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye