Sinister: Taking a Walk on the wild side

Derek s camo811 at xxx.com
Sat Dec 30 06:01:58 GMT 2000

Well, here I am (that's one trite opening) posting
after a long period of lurking. I am very cold and
very bored so now you will all hear the details of my
boring suburban life and what I do to try and make it
not so boring...like wear nail polish...<glances about
nervously> Oh yes. It's a lovely shade of transparent
blue with glitter. It's good to have sisters who are
too young to wear nail polish because then you can
swipe it from them. Watching my parents get all
confused and try to rationalize it is quite humorous.
I try to explain that it's not a gay thing, but more
of a break up the monotony of suburban life thing, to
which my mother replies, "You could have fooled me".
      No, no, not a gay thing, as I've been having my
share of girl trouble lately, but I won't go into
that, I don't even want to hear me whine.
      Got introduced to The Pixies over Christmas,
very great. My favorite song is Velouria, which is my
new female name, for those yet to be experienced
forays into transvestitism (is that even a word?).
      A story regarding Cat Power's "What Would the
Community Think" which I purchased with one of my
Borders gift certificates.  The cashier rings it up,
looks at it and exclaims, quite loudly, "WHAT THE HELL
CD IS THIS?!?!" At first I didn't even know she was
talking to me. Then she's like, "Is it hardcore,
rock,punk,?" I just looked at her funny and told her I
wasn't going to label the music. I quickly took my CD
and left. I'm sorry but I was under the impression
that you don't put your customers in uncomfortable
positions like that.  I would have fired her on the
spot, just for talking like MTV's ex-VJ jesse camp.
Needless to say, I was disturbed and disgusted with
humanity once again.
    I've taken some really nice pictures and would
like to thank everyone who responded to my last post.

BS content.
    After a hiatus from them for about a month, I had
a BS revival Christmas day.  I'm not big into religion
or Christmas songs but I must say Come O come Emmanuel
was quite impressive. Ok it's obviously time to wrap
up this monstrosity known as the longest post to
Sinister I've ever written.

                       Velouria...umm I mean Derek S.