Sinister: I dreamed I was a bulldozer, I dreamed I ran out of petrol

Moon Child evilmoonchild at xxx.com
Sat Dec 30 16:17:47 GMT 2000

Hi.
 I'm feeling kind of lost at the moment, so I thought
I'd find some comfort hiding with my second family.
I've been lurking for about a year, but for some
reason, I've never managed to pluck up the courage to
post. Some voice in my head always managed to persuade
me that I was making the wrong decision, that if I did
try to post, the world would end and the elephants
would become our all powerful rulers.
 I love most types of music but B+S hold a special
place in my heart, ever since I first heard Tigermilk.
 There aren't many B+S fans around Durham as far as I
can tell. Many a time have I had to wander my
Sixth-Form Corridors alone, biding my time, playing
'We Rule The School' on the Grand Piano before being
chased away by the menacing looks of the resident PE
teacher.
 When I do attend lessons, my mind wanders to my next
composistion or painting. I think I may have lost the
ability to do any scholastic tasks. In fact, I am on
route to failing my Biology A-level. Even the fact
that the teacher rubs shoulders with Mick Cooke does
nothing to capture my wandering mind.
 For the past 2 years I have been in love with a girl
who, although a year younger than me, can make me feel
like it was never worth being born. She doesn't mean
to though.
 Is everyone looking forward to New Year? I can't
really say I'm brimming with excitment at the prospect
of the alkyhol pixies making a home for themselves in
my head, which I know they will with much shouting and
mooning.
 Enough of that though. My mind is starting to wander
across the snow covered landscape that's waiting
outside my window. So anyway, before I really
embarrass myself, I'd better be going.

       Love you all.