Sinister: lovely winter stuff

Amy Jackson angelfairybelle at xxx.com
Sat Dec 30 16:13:22 GMT 2000

hello faithful sinister...

well, isn't the snow grate?  we've got inch upon inch of it, it's so
beautiful and lovely, reminds me of when i was dead little and stuff and we
got snowed in.  yeah.  did you have a good Christmas?  i hope so.  mine was
excellent, the day was lovely and i got some kool presents, but the best
thing was all my friends phoned me, some i hadn't spoken to for ages and
ages, so that was really nice.  then on boxing day i went to my gran and
grandpa's house, my gramps was ill a while ago but he's so much better now,
i didn't even think he'd still be here at Christmas thanks to the idiot
doctors jumping the gun as per bluddy usual......anyways, we had a lovely
time.  then when i left my gran's house to go visit my aunt and cousins, the
snow was falling really heavily, so me and my sister sang "winter wooskie"
down the road, and then we sang "snow" by jj72 which hurt my throat, but
that might have been the cold.  i love little mark greaney.  *sigh*

do you know how to make a snow angel?  what you do is you lie on your back
in the snow and move your arms up and down from your head to your side, and
then your legs from side to side, and when you stand up (but you have to be
careful where you stand) you've made the shape of an angel.  my sis and i
did this in the gardens of my aunt's neighbours on boxing day night, so
they'll have got a nice surprise the next day.

i still think boys suck, only not as much as i did before cos my dear
beloved has phoned me three times, or maybe four times this week which has
been lovely.  he's been dead sweet and stuff and most of me says maybe i
should give up and just be mates with him but another part of me says to
have a little faith and maybe he'll like me too.  i'll just have to wait and
see.

what's your favourite new year song?  you know, the song that whenever you
hear it reminds you of new year and the fun, the dancing and stuff.  mine is
"500 miles" by the proclaimers.  laugh if you want, i don't care, but every
year since i was about 8 or something that song has been played wherever
i've been at new year and EVERYONE sings along.  everyone knows the words
too, which helps.  the first song i listened to this year was "eurodisco" by
bis, i don't know what it'll be for 2001 but whatever it is it'll be good.

i'll tell you a really cool song.  it's called "why do you build me up
buttercup" by the foundations and it's just so cool, i dance about to it at
the union in glasgow and in my bedroom in the highlands (we don't have
nightclubs or anything up here) and it's just fantabulous. everyone should
go get it from napster. so ner.

hello and happy new year to everyone who knows me, and to everyone who
doesn't know me as well.  :)

take care, have fun, be happy, don't be afraid to dream,
luv amy xxxxx