Sinister: 2001: a space oddity (apologies to stanley kubrick and david bowie)

eric cheesebunhead at xxx.uk
Sat Dec 30 18:16:49 GMT 2000

hello all.

I'm back again to bore all of you. perhaps it's just
in my head. perhaps not.
I used to be a different email address. now I'm this
one. but somehow, I'm still eric. funny how that
works.
I've decided to throw my lot in with all of the "well,
christmas is over now so I feel
empty/happy/bad/hungry" messages. christmas makes me a
bit sad anymore, because it doesn't really matter to
me. I suppose I'm getting old, or maybe just less
materialistic. it can't be the second one though,
because if you don't care about material possessions,
you're not a good american.
my favorite part of the holiday was my gift to my
bestest friend in the whole wide world. I made him a
cd full of good music that I knew he would like but
would never hear, since he listens to things such as
matchbox 20, billy joel, and hootie and the blowfish.
it had to be done, really. no one should have taste
that bad. he quite liked it, apparently.
I leave for london in less than two weeks. I'm getting
a bit nervous, because I'm afraid of getting lost, and
the tube seems incredibly intimidating. it doesn't
seem that complex, but the ticket system is something
my mind can't wrap itself around. and it's feckin'
expensive, too. grrr.
I found the cover of "heroes" that the magnetic fields
did, and it's quite good, although it sounds like
stephin merritt covering nico covering david bowie.
not that there's anything wrong with that; a bigger
fan of nico you will not find. in fact, all of you
should go and purchase seven nico albums, right now.
but skip "camera obscura", it's just embarrasing.
synthesizers are the way of the future, you know.
oh yeah. b&s content: they're good, eh?

confusedly,
eric

(dear abby-like part) confidential to jenowl:
homophobic nazi brothers will one day grow out of it.
well, most of them.