Sinister: penalty for hitting below the belt

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Sun Dec 31 07:48:33 GMT 2000

after two posts off kilter
i return like the cat who came back the very next day...
i slink into view of lights and lampshades in windows,
brave barefoot the mildew and wooding of rot porches...
break out milk and saucer,dolls, crisp-glass the champagne for my
homecoming...
i want welcome...to crawl across yr lap and feel that long hard welcome...

trapped in feet of snow all piled and polished on top of one another...
god forbid confined to this house with its walls too white and thin so the
neighbors will be kept perk-earred on late night and long distance
legs thrown over and off couch cusions...but company came and kept me...
from resulting in such all-snowed-in-and-dressed-to-go-out desperations...so
we keep ourselves occupied and off one another by drinking the beer we had
trunk stashed and no time to drink two nights ago...i drove one of the two
companies to hand-pick b&s single (content)without even trying. she is
jessica and there are no songs about her and she presents it to me, all
holding it arm extended as if she were holding a stop sign but she's not
she's holding the single...and i grin and her thin lips twist into what is
supposed to be a grin...but then we dug out the car with all the elation of
paul bunyon and they got in the blue ox and drove tires spinning without
grip like faulty hands...

this is the sex-pot in attempt to redeem herself for two derailed and
rather ranting posts...and i wouldn't have to beg forgivness once you see
what i'm wearing...
rather ideal again.
-lisa
   lips together hips apart.