Sinister: Old Acquaintances Are NOT forgotten

paul.rudolph.b at xxx.com paul.rudolph.b at xxx.com
Sun Dec 31 20:25:20 GMT 2000

Has anyone seen the movie The Lonliness of a Long
Distance Runner?  Is it recommended?  I only found one
mention of it in the now vast archives.

The best concert I went to this year was The Delgados concert
in San Francisco.  Their sound in that small venue was massive and
brilliant.  Honorable mention goes to Medeski, Martin and Wood in
Pittsburgh, PA.. and Bob Dylan (also in Pittsburgh, PA).

On to topics of greater consequence...

1)  For someone deprived the chance to grow old, Robert Burns was
     indeed, a wise man.

2)  Thanks to all of you who have helped me along in
      my quest for good music, civility and such.

3)  Here's hoping a certain, affecting young poster is not completely
     enthralled by the proclivities of HH, no matter how movingly he
     writes.   (hee hee - and yes, I'm blurring the line between fiction and
     reality here but isn't that the post-modern way?)

Lastly and most importantly...I raise a glass in token to boundless hope
for the upcoming year 2001 Belle & Sebastian album and worldwide tour.

best wishes/kisses/hugs for the new year...

Paul