Sinister: silly people

grisham ohairy hicks81 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 1 12:55:45 GMT 2000

oooh. only 3 glasses thrown at me this time. i think i
will stay at home with my parka next time, as opposed
to getting heckled by a load of scary manson-u-likes.
someone actually asked me whether my mum lets me out
this late. which is quite worrying since he was about
13 and it should have been way past his actual
bedtime. except this was in rugeley, and he probably
had a small anti-tank weapon in his pocket. so i ran
away, owing to the
"can't-think-of-a-witty-reply-until-i-am-out-of-ear-and-fist-shot".
damn my slow, although quite clever after a small time
being allowed to warm up, brain.
someone said something about falling in love with
fictional people, and i have a confession to make: i
am in love with misty from pokemon. she is de bomb. if
i was ash...ooooh...the lucky boy.
i'm off now to do something productive with my time,
you lachies yous.
mr matthew hicks esq.