Sinister: Lightning strikes!

geof geof geof82 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 1 13:04:09 GMT 2000

This is a poem that my freind wrote, i think it is
nice, but a bit sad, kinda like b+s.

Think- Literally.
Silent voices whisper to me
As I lay on my bed.
Their invisible arms reach out to me
And touch me as only they can.

There is no anger or hatred or love
Just an emptiness of nothing.
Their fingers slowly wrap around
My bony little wrists.

I feel them finally envelop me
Like a wave across my mind
I know you are holding a thought of me
Your thoughts are my silent binds.

Is anyone at Loughborough?  If so please email me!
I am reading catch 22 at the moment, and although i am
not gay, i do quite like Yossarian.  He just kicks
major league ass!

Geof