Sinister: I'm a little black rain cloud

Angel Blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Tue Feb 1 13:18:33 GMT 2000

I've had a little black rain cloud following me around all weekend and it's
not the Winnie the Pooh kind...I need a teddy bear. Man, my halo is getting
all tarnished in the process as well. I think I just screwed up one of my
best friendships of late, and I'm so depressed I'm listening to erasure...
I also got chewed out in front of fellow workers yesterday by my new boss
which was completely humiliating, as I rarely screw up big time.
Welcome to the newest wave of nursery escapees, and speaking of which, were
did those tag teaming sweethearts go??? I guess everyone's busy with school
and all, wish I was smart enough to be a school still.
"I've been lonely, I caught a glimpse of someone's face, It was mine and I'd
been crying..." Now I feel better, erasure's gone and I'm gonna go eat...I
wish I liked chocolate...maybe I'll get something with melted cheese on
it...mmmm...
love and squishes
the angel blackwell  };>