Sinister: Toby's losing it

Toby Chan 50158120 at xxx.hk
Tue Feb 1 15:53:16 GMT 2000

Hi Girls ands Boys,

(Playing "Haunted Dancehall" by The Sabres of Paradise
now")

<Movie of Belle and Sebestian>

Just ve seen <Quadrophenia> is released in DVD format. I am still
thinking of buy it or not coz it has no special feature... and i ve got
a CD-R(in VCD format) of it.

It is a "The Who" movie. I wonder:

What will a "B&S" movie looks like??

What'd the people wear? What'd they listen to? What'd they...
Are they Chain-smoker(I am a chain-smoker if I am in a cafe,bar
or club.), will they like to read? go to movie?(it is me)

Or just like the comic of the story of Sebestian??

(Personal Id/Ego/SuperEgo)

Wanna be a Graham Coxon-clone, Wanna be a Fake Moz, Wanna be a
Sebastian.

I dunno who am i? clubber? (I hate ATB's tune) Moz-zer? (Moz is
changing too) Indie Kid? (mmm...) Poet (sister, I am a...)? B-boy? (i am
sick of hip hop after two from dust till dawn hip hop club nite) Goth?
(mmm...) Blurry People? ( i wear "bean" chain, DM, Adi,Fred Perry
coz of Blur but... I.....Freak out now..404 File Not Found...)

Who are u? other B&S mates???

I listen to "Tigermilk" Today, again. The feeling is so warm...
B&S is the greatest music exp. i ve ever had. It is my Blur at 95...

Report from Hong Kong,
Toby