Sinister: one of these things first

blair hicks SlowRobot at xxx.com
Tue Feb 1 17:28:54 GMT 2000

dearest list,

    gloomy, gloomy weather this week, especially for the lone star state.
i've christened this "nick drake appreciation week", and have been ramming
taped copies of "pink moon" and "bryter layter" down the throats of all my
friends, who seem pleasantly surprised, if not somewhat frightened by my
sudden outburst of generosity.
    it's been so nice recieving mail from several of you about my
transformers mailing list. if i had my way, you'd all recieve a suitcase
full of small, unmarked currency, to spend on whatever you pleased. so much
love!
    i finally got around to purchasing a rachel's record this week, and
found it to be amazing. truly beautiful stuff.
    sorry that i haven't had more to say, but my very good friend has just
gottne engaged to an internet aquaintance that she's only known for a month,
so i've had some things to deal with. you've been lovely for listening.
bundle up and stay warm, kids.

fondly,
blair

p.s. i've been trying to use the sinister chat room, but as i am a blair of
very little brain, i've had quite a bit of difficulty. if anyone could
e-mail me with some sage-like advice concerning all this chatting business,
it would be very much appreciated.