Sinister: Back At Last

The Vicar boucherphilip at xxx.com
Tue Feb 1 19:58:43 GMT 2000

Deary me,

For some reason, now beyond me, i deleted everything on my PC and
re-installed it.  I did not know what i was doing, and i only just got back
on, after many long expensive phone calls to customer services lines all
over the world.

On saturday i cut my out of control hair down, im surprised they did not
need to do it with hedge trimmers, now my ears feel cold and naked all the
time, and i get comments from everyone i meet who was used to
'Bouch-Curley-Curl' (A nickname from long ago).

I missed B+S night at the star and garter last friday due to illness.  Why I
cant be ill at any other timne i dont know, but i was angered all the same.
That will have to do for B+S content, im drained right now, but it will be
nice to be able to read all my lovely mails again.

Vic.