Sinister: Relationships, hey hey hey

Katy MBP99KLC at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 1 20:12:04 GMT 2000

Hello everyone.

You know, people talk about beauty vs personality and it seems
like it must be beauty when you first see someone, but I'm pretty
sure most of that is really personality too. It's all in someone's
expression, the way they hold themselves, the way they look when
they're talking. As Darren Hefner said:

"And I swear it's not the beauty
 It's something inside
 It's the grace that you hide
 It's the sweetness that's within."

I met a nice boy. Who likes me. But right now in a way I'd rather
have a really bad crush on someone who never even notices me.
And the thing is I was quite happy being single and I swore I would
be until I found someone it was magic to be with. Because even
kissing people that you half-like always leads to confusion.(I'm
guessing that Sinister people will understand this kind of thing.) So
I will try to exercise some self-control and not do any more kissing
type things until I work out if there's enough magic there.

katy

"I take her to the seaside
 Where she likes to spin and twirl
 She says 'sure' and 'cool' and 'yeah'
 She's my monosyllabic girl"       -      NOFX