Sinister: Oh yes westlife's new song is sooo cool

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 1 21:47:22 GMT 2000

In case you didn't notice, the subject line is sarcasm.

Oh.

Hello you lot.

I'm awfly glad that you get 'sinister' coming up before each sinister post,
or i'd delete half of them as porn mail or something of the like.

I e mailed a boy today. It was a very long and embarassing mail that i wish i
hadn't sent because he'll tell everyone i'm a psycho. People who're not on
sinister just don't understand me.

Hmm...what shall I talk about.

Hmm. Someone was supposed to have put a todger up on the bodyparts page, but
my browser is protecting my innocence and says that the page can't be
displayed.

Oh and i got a list crush vote. I got a mail telling me so. And my e mail
address is up on the sinister page and everything. I feel so important and
loved. <hugs self>. Someone must have voted by accident though. I've not
voted for anyone yet, since your only allowed one vote and I don't know who
to choose, because sinister's just one big twee brothel.

I  don't think the box set is a grate idea, because I can't afford it. But
then again if jeepster just released stuff by what I can afford, then they'd
prolly only release stuff on chirstmas and my birthday.

Yesterday I set my room on fire, sort of. I was burning candles, because they
smell nice, and one of them started to make a really funny smell. I didn't
want to put it out so i leant over it to open the window, and accidentaly set
my copy of melody maker alight, which i was holding. So it was burning all
over the place and the ashes went all over the carpet, my computer and the
curtains and the bed and basically everywhere. And i was frightened shitless,
because i've never set anything on fire before. And the smoke was stinging me
eyes and i couldn't breath. So being me, and staying really cool headed in a
crisis, I panicked and started crying. Then it sort of dawned on me that i'd
get caught, and i shoved all the ashes into a drawer. But my mum caught me,
and guess what, she wasn't exactly delighted.

So remind me not to become an arsonist.
Tommorrow i'll bungee jump with no elastic, so that i'll have something
interesting to write about.
Look aol gave me a signature!

Jen

<Insert favourite belle and sebastian lyric of the week here to make
signature look both cool and enigmatic>

<get bored of being cool and enigmatic and insert some toilet humour,
invariabley mentioning human excrement, or spiked enemas>