Sinister: coffee and belle and sebastian

Tigerxdare at xxx.com Tigerxdare at xxx.com
Wed Feb 2 00:49:12 GMT 2000

 hello everyone,

      i am sure that you all have missed me. i have not posted in forever,
but now i am back. i wasnt going to post but then i had a random b&s
experience so i figured i would share it. well here it is- i recently dropped
out of college and got a full time job at starbucks (for all of you european
kids who dont know waht that is, it is a really nice posh, but chain coffee
shoppe). so today was my first day there, and as i was working i ask about
the music they play and i am told that starbucks has mixed cds specially made
for the store and that is all we are allowed to play. the cds even have
expiration dates and they send us new ones every month or so. so anyways, i
am doing my work making my lattes and mochas when what do i hear??? belle and
sebastian!!!! the huge chain store starbucks sends us mixed cds with belle
and sebastian to play! can you beleive it!! i thought that was so rad. they
were 2 songs even! the first one i heard was tbwtas! could you beleive that
one? i mean i cant beleive they make mixed cds that rad and for them to play
tbwtas! well that song is dirty in a way, so it shocked me that that was
their choice..

    i also got a new tattoo! i got a baby star that is red and faded into
pink and is outlined in black on the inside of my wrist! it is way cute. ok
darling i must go.

xoxo,
              lauren cara