Sinister: Bad Dream no. 1

Radiation Girl jnikolaeff at xxx.au
Wed Feb 2 04:49:38 GMT 2000

Hey guys, I'm in agony.  I must have slept strangely last night and this
morning I woke up with a sore shoulder and neck and my shoulder is clicking
and I have a headache and it hurts to swallow.  Hmmmmm ... however, I had
some panadeine and a beer and it hurts a bit less now. This morning I was in
agony - and it had to be on the day I had a job interview, didn't it?  But I
have an appt with a physio in 1 hour 45 mins and 21 seconds so I'm hanging
on. The worst thing is I'm at work and have heaps of stuff to do, yet I can
barely move my arm.  Hmmm again - yes I'm winging (is that how you spell it?
It looks silly...)  Agony agony agony..

BAD DREAM
The real reason I'm telling you guys this, however, is because I have just
remembered the dream I had.  Last night I dreamt (somebody loved me - no,
only kidding but it would be nice...) that someone was trying to kill me.  I
can't remember who, though I think I know them, and I can't remember what
they look like even slightly.  But here's the weird part - I got shot in the
dream:  in the back and the stomach.  No, I don't have a stomach ache, but I
certainly got shot in the shoulder/back, and I'm not sure but I think I
died, or at least went to hospital.  The worst thing about it was I remember
trying to hide and not succeeding - I would always hide too late and  they
would find me (I often have dreams that I'm being chased and bad things
happen)  Does anyone know what this could mean?  And don't you think its
strange that I woke up with a sore shoulder after dreaming I got shot in the
shoulder?  Hmmmm

Bizarre dream nos 1&2
Hmmmm  Yes - also if there is anyone who does analyse dreams, or would know
more than me anyway,  what does dreaming about going away on a plane mean,
with someone from work who I am not interested in, and has a girlfriend?
Hmmmm - that seems to be my favourite word at the moment.  Sorry.

Grieg
Obviously in such cases as my scary dreams I WISH I could forget them. But I
remember most dreams.  All I know on the subject is that we have 5 dreams a
night, and most people can't remember them.  But what if we could remember
them vividly?  Sometimes I do, and if it's a really good dream I pine over
it for days.  Like in "Until the end of the World" (starring Sam Neill and
featuring a soundtrack by U2 - it's not great but its an interesting
concept) And I've had such other bad dreams like dreaming my ex was dead and
I even went to his funeral, and it was so real I woke up in the morning
crying and I had to call him to make sure he was alright.

Any psych students please feel free to e-mail me.

Sorry for dribbling - I'm in pain, please forgive me.

Cheers,
Juliya