Sinister: (no subject)

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Wed Feb 2 05:39:13 GMT 2000

yes. another annoying useless post from yours truly. but i'm avoiding going
to sleep because unlike the lucky rest of you i  can't seem to remember
dreaming. at all. and that is my favourite part of sleep.

my space bar is getting worse everyday(it doesn't work unless you hit it very
hard.my thumbs get sore.) but i can't get a new one just yet. i  have to save
for my trip to dallas to see the cure this months and then to NYC in march
to see ani difranco and some old very dear  chumbly wumblies

adam says:

yes, i'm offering a kissing service! any girls who wish to be kissed,
simply inform me. i will process your order, and if you are eligible,
you shall receive a kiss! yes, men may apply to, we do not
discriminate. the fee is very small: a kiss in return is all i
require for payment.

<sets up his wooden stand out by the sidewalk. sign: "kissing
service. almost free!" he waits patiently for customers.>

sign me up. oh if they were only real kisses from a real live boy. sigh. i'm
terribly lonely and all my friends have boyfriends and or girlfriends
actually all of my friends are dating each other. (how did i get left out?).
and valentines day is fast apporaching....it is by far one of my most
depressive times. i reckon i should find some inner peace and be comfortable
being single. but i don't have time for that nonsense. :/

as far as the dream thing goes. yes i believe there is something to dreaming
about being shot and then waking with pain. most likely it was your
subconcious' way of telling you that your sleeping funny and you best roll
over.hehe.

well. uh. yes.

ciao bella/bello
iris
standhere
www.angelfire.com/journal/standhere/index.html
you are my honey cakes yummy pie schoonkums schookums baby
love._i_don't_know_who_wrote_this_