Sinister: Do the kids and the colours keep her alive ?

=== stray4f at xxx.net
Wed Feb 2 04:58:36 GMT 2000

>Hi everybody:
>
> As usual in me, this is a request. Just two questions: is it true that
>Robert Forster and Grant Mclennan are recording an album together ? will it
>be released under the name of Go-Betweens ?

Robert and Grant are indeed recording an album over the next few weeks in
Portland Oregon.  Janet Weiss of Sleater-Kinney/Quasi/Elliot Smith's band is
drumming for them on the new recordings, and I believe they are likely to
use the name "the Go-Betweens" on the release.

> The other one is about Cat Power. What is she doing now ? definitely ,
>"Moon pix" is one of my favourite CD´s on the last 5 years.

Chan has completed an album of cover songs which she will be releasing on
Matador in the Spring, and is planning to follow that with another album of
her own material later in the year.