Sinister: Capital Flash..In Stupid Love

Leyla McNickle modpopstar at xxx.com
Wed Feb 2 08:10:51 GMT 2000

hello list kids.

Its Leyla here.  By myself. Sarah-less.  As you may
have noticed she posted to the list a couple days
ago...all by herself.  I suppose we have broken
up...maybe? Nah, not to fear...the endless self
indulgent rants of our double posts will live on!

Its 3am right now, and my mind is the clearest it has
been in ages.  I feel compelled to post
something...due to complete bordome and confusion.

Today I played a great pretend game..that I like to
call "I'm a Rockstar".  Yes... see. What I do is dress
up, go out..and pretend that everyone around me is a
fan.  So...picture this... I go out with some
boy...and we go have some dinner. As we park the
car..I state "oh, no...so many of my fans are here".
Its really quite liberating and fun.  You must try it.
 Not only do you scare the boy you are with...but you
also come across as pretentious and arrogant..  WAY TO
GO LEYLA!!  thats the way to pull the lads...
anyway.
I think I have grown obsessed with the idea of
becoming some sort of fabricated person.  With all
this mass media..culture.. I just want to redefine
myself..over and over again.  Be a girl one day, be a
boy another day..experience things from every point of
view possible.  Rich, Poor...Old..Young.  You can't
live until you have lived everyones life... right?
This is very Ziggy Stardust isn't it?  Great, I am a
rock and roll cliche.  It's allready been done.
Everything has allready been done... <sigh>

Some B&S content:  I wanted to go see the screening of
the "Dirty Dream #2" film...  unfortunatly..I did not
find out where/when the screening was taking
place..before it was much too late.

well, it is late...
and I must dream..
if you are lucky.. I will tell you about it.

I want to be just like You,
leyla

=====
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Pavilion/4941/