Sinister: politics and chicks

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 2 09:17:10 GMT 2000

Whazzaup, homiez? Bad news: I broke both of my arms this monday, so I'm
writing this with my nose. But I've got my cat here with me, so I'm ok.

That was all a big fat lie. Almost got you there, didn't I?

Sat on a train for five hours this sunday. There were these 3 idiots there,
maybe 30 years old, who spent the whole trip on the trainbar (erm, you know
what I mean). 20 minutes before my station they returned to their seats,
drunk as hell. Now, I had my 70's jeans on. And my hair was rockin', it
looked a bit like the hair that bloke from the Wannadies has, I had just
washed it that morning (hang on, this will get more interesting, I promise).
God they had fun, pointing at me and laughing. I had to go to the loo and I
walked past them.
"Well that cunt doesn't live on this planet", one of them said. And all the
other ones laughed.
"Yeah, what a fuckface."

Ahh, where would we be without rednecks who have no brains? We'd all be
fucking stylish, just like us here on the sinister.

B&S- content coming up, so grab a banana. Or an orange. If you're not
allergic to them, that is.

Not that any of you know (or care, for that matter), there's the presidental
election going on here in Finland. Only two candidates left, we started up
with eight. A he and a she are fighting for... I don't know, maybe a big
paycheck and free travels all around the globe. Well, the she (Tarja
Halonen, like you'd recognize her name) has been the chairman of SETA, the
finnish gay and lesbian movement. So she's cool as fuck, 'cause not many
presidents anywhere in the whole wide world have been in such a
controversial job, have they? Well, she held a party yesterday, trying to
kiss the ass of the young population. So she held a concert. And hell, it
worked for me.

Now, I would've voted for her, even without being there yesterday. If I'd
vote, that is. Politics bore me. Anyway, that's not my point. DJ Otto was
there, spinning some records. And what did we hear? Northern soul. Fucking
shitloads of it. And "String bean jean." And "Ease your feet...". Otto, we
here at the tweeland salute you. Keep up the good work. AND the coolest
sleazy chickrockband ever, Thee Ultra Bimboos played there too. I laughed
out loud when they started the song "Liar", which they dedicated to the
other candidate. Ultra Bimboos rawked. short leatherskirts. Great poses.
ATTITUDE. In fact they have so much attitude that I'd pee in my pants if I
ever had to talk to any of them.

I'm off for a fag. Wanna join me?

@--->--- Jake. Not petitE.

"Alcohol is not a problem for me. It's the lack of it that really gets on my
tits."

-Me, yesterday.