Sinister: a nice dream wot i had

grisham ohairy hicks81 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 2 09:36:45 GMT 2000

all hail me...coming up is my first ever post with B&S
content!
here goes...
i once had a dream and it was funny, so i have writted
it here for you: i woke up one morning and i went
downstairs and looked in the fridge for some
breakfast. i was rooting around when i found some tuna
sandwiches, so i took them to the living room and ated
and ated. i had almost finished when brain molko out
of placebo came in and started whinging at me in that
whiney voice of his about how they were his tuna
sandwiches and that he was keeping them in the fridge
by means of a convenient way of keeping them fresh
until he wished to eat them. so i gave him back the
remnants and went back to the kitchen, where i found
isobel campbell putting sprite thru our water filter.

do you think i should seek help over this? what does
it mean? should i not eat tuna sandwiches for
breakfast? should i put refreshing lemon-and-lime
flavour carbonated drinks thru my water filter?

mr matthew hicks esq.