No subject

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed Feb 2 11:21:21 GMT 2000

i had a dream last night, but some of it is too
twisted to tell you.
Anyway, it was about being forced to sell a house for
demoltion to make way for a shopping centre. it was my
childhood home.
Then I resat my highers and got the highest possible
mark for geography.
Then I spoke to some dolls which had been sexually
abused by curious teenage boys.
They asked me to help them.
The had wounds and cuts.

Anyway, thats what I get for being gedrunken last
night. met my pal on the train. where was she going?
to the same place I was. What was she going to do?
same thing I was- visit her boyfriend. Where did he
live? near my boyfriend.

So we got together and I enjoyed the vodka and it was
great.

I guess you had to be there....
heres the b+s content: we listened to B+S too. and her
a reformed goth too. and she liked it. Shocking.

Toodlepips.
I still feel woosy.

=====
visit the idle site:http://www.geocities.com/idleberry