Sinister: hi honey I'm home

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 2 12:46:24 GMT 2000

 "It's me again yes how did you guess 'cos last time you were really
impressed"

Oh I do love to start a post with a betty boo lyric, sorry to all the
people that it scared.

well I'm back at uni now and so back in sinisterland and as I can almost
hear you asking "what's owen been up to since he was last here?" I thought
I'd tell you. Errmmm drinking mainly, oh dear. Though I was drunk enough
on thursday to go up to a guy in a study at stow shirt and talk to him
without getting all shy and feeling like a total prat, he said he was
thinking of joining the list so if any strange folk from newcastle turn up
here then I'm affraid I'm to blame.

saw the video for dog on wheels on MTV last night, it's quite good really.
Also had a dream where I had to fight my way out of a warehouse using a
grenade launcher, I'm going to have to stop watching old episodes of the
A-team on video (except for the one with boy george as the guest star...I
couldn't stop watching that).

going now but I'll leave you with a quote, don't know who said it but I
like it.

"Music was my first love
          and it'll be my last
 music of the future
          and music of the past."

love and hugs
    owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon