Sinister: Oh My Goodness

The Vicar boucherphilip at xxx.com
Wed Feb 2 16:04:26 GMT 2000

deary me,

Once again i am wrong.  Why do i think such crazy things, I knew full well
it was on the 4th at the star and garter, i must have been mistaken as to
what date it was last friday.

Today is the first in over 1000 years when the date and year was made up of
all even numbers, the last was 28/8/1888.  Just though i'd tell you all.  So
i should be seeing you in the S+G this friday, i still need to find someone
to come with me out of my nirvana loving friends.

Today also i heared the first song emerge from the recording, it sounded ok,
the people at school liked it anyway.  I have to go to re-install Word to do
my coursework on, and i suppose ill have to find my printer CD to re-install
that too.

My sister found someone at Uni with loads of bootleg B+S records, and that
looper one, so I will be posting her some cassettes tonight.  That bootleg
from Paris costs £20 in my record shop.

Vic.