Sinister: A kiss may be grand, but it won't pay the rental

Erica MacArthur erica.macarthur at xxx.com
Thu Feb 3 11:31:15 GMT 2000

Rude boys and girls,

I havent written in a while, it's because I'm sulking around until people
send me pictures for my Gallery. Sweetie promised me 50s shoes, but did they
come? They did not! Oh! Fine. (hmph, hmph, etc) you know I would have
thought our very own gay dirty Den Ian (where are you?) could have sent me
his Saint Etienne T-shirt. There was girl offering to give her trousers
away! You cheeky rascals! Are you trying to drive me to insanity?

I went to see Lord of the Flies last night in Hammersmith. It was sort of
like a TECHNO version, but the head boy was quite good-looking and took his
top off a lot. Which was nice.

Now I'm sure someone tried to start a thread about 'embarassing things
you've seen but never told anyone'. Me and Hannah were walking home from
dinner in town once and a man pulled his pants down right in front of a huge
window, as in, arse facing outwards.....and the other day, my friend Kate
went to the sixth form Ladies', and when she opened the door of her cubicle,
a bum was poking out. We couldn't think why whoever's bum it was would be
poking outwards and not on the toilet, so we decided she was probably
checking out her business. Hannah's right. I *do* have terminal potty-mouth.

Ally (who I love too) said:

>What kind of school do you go to, Scarlet dear? Does this kind of thing
>happen at schools around the country, or is it only Erica's twisted
>place of learning?

It's the new headmistresses' fault. I have proper teen angst against that
woman because she cut the art budjet to aid a TALENT SHOW. The Talent shows
at our school usually consist of two thirteen year old girls singing 'My
Heart Will Go On' by Celine Dion over the top of a tape of the actual song,
so you can't quite hear which voice is which and a Barbershop quartet of
four prissy girls which sing Eric Clapton covers. Everyone cooes. No one
ever cooes at the A level Art shows.

Di said:

>. to all the boys who are
>confused about what girls want the answer is sincere adoration. now if
>your letting her know that she is the ultimate woman does not work then
>she obviously does not reciprocate your feelings.

I don't know if that's quite true, really. I've always been of that
disposition that if someone appears to sincerely adore me, there ethier must
be something wrong with them, or they're lying. So I really don't advise our
resident tweethings to go up to the girl they fancy and tell her she's the
'utlimate woman', because she'll probably burst into a fit of giggles. Why
not BUY their love instead? No, really, I think resort to old cliches like
being yourself works best.

I'm going to ignore that rude quote Stevie put in, and instead say UP YOUR
BUM, like the fantastic girl in Wish You Were Here which was on Channel 4
again the other night.

Erica

The House of Scarlet - Vacancies
http://www.chickpages.com/rants/golighty/index.html