Sinister: DONG..

Chris_t_opher GBCH at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 3 19:44:33 GMT 2000

Rah!

BRIEFLY...

Nick Dastardly (have you heard that one before, btw?) said:

>In my experience there is always one flatmate who doesn't fit in with the
>others.  They become a the whipping boy/girl.  It's healthy, except when
you're
>the outcast, which happened to me once.  This rule applies no matter how
small
>the household is.  If you live on your own, you will end up blaming
yourself for
>things you didn't do.  You will also talk about yourself behind your back
and
>develop a crick in your neck.

I've already planned a solution to this problem. When i go to Nottingham
Uni, i'm taking two friends from school with me (also doing degrees). Then,
after the second year, we all move in together and, if needs be, i've got
two friends going to Loughborough Uni so they can move in too. That way we
SHOULD get on ok. Unless we get so sick of being near each other every day
for NINE years that we resort to a ********-like state and you know what
happens then....

IN OTHER NEWS...

Hey Starry, Fi-Lo Radio  are releasing things thru Action Records (a record
LABEL sub-div bit) AND i saw one of them in a very good indie shop in
Nottingham yesterday. I was so tempted to buy it but i thought you might
shout at me for encouraging them :)

AND FINALLY....

I dont want to hear the new B+S album at all now. I'm very happy listening
to the last three constantly. I think they should divide the next album up
into 3 EPs. That'd make me miles happier. OBSESSION IS GOOD FOR YOU.
<nervous twitching>

Here's where the story ends....

Chris_t_opher - King of Late Night Movies