Sinister: ooh stick you*

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 4 00:57:51 GMT 2000

awight kidz

  i had to tell someone who will understand and wasn't there, i was
in a club last night and heard add n to x and the pixies back to
back. this isn't something which happens to me very often, so i felt
it worthy of note.

  i realise how unlikely this is, but any of you who are in europe
and in possesion of digital tv and want to see more b+s and other
good videos can go to  http://www.m2europe.com  and choose an hour of
videos which they will then show on the telly and they'll  put your
name in the corner of the screen to show that you chose it and
everything!  i don't have digital tv, so i'm not trying to show
how technologically advanced i am - look i can email! - but was
forced to choose an hour on pain of a spiked enema (not really, but i
thought i'd continue the theme) by my bestest friend. when we
compared what we'd chosen, the ones we had in common were sugarcube
by yo la tengo and kewpies like watermelon by uresei yatsura. i
mention this to show everyone what fine company i keep and so i can
go look i do have friends really, honestly.

  sure i had something else to say......

  i watched labyrinth (couldn't think how to spell that then) on
video today - mmmm david bowie!  urgh bad hair, but nevertheless
fabulous eye make-up.  i always notice the most important things in
films.

  ooh, also, i talked to my flatmates this evening. i think it was
possibly because we were united in ridiculing a programme on which
men talked about their penises, but whatever brings people
together...

  well, i think thats enuff for today,
                         taxi for fiona

*your momma too and your daddy