Sinister: Psycho-killer, qu'est-ce que c'est?

Alder, Lucy lucy.alder at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 4 11:46:38 GMT 2000

Some things wot people said...

Fiona:
>>i watched labyrinth (couldn't think how to spell that then) on
video today - mmmm david bowie!  urgh bad hair, but nevertheless
fabulous eye make-up.  i always notice the most important things in
films.
Important things?  What, like the bulge in Davey-boy's tights?  Yes, I
noticed that one too.  Yum and, indeed, yum.

Erica said
>>UP YOUR BUM
which places an awful burden on the Enforcer.

I want to know if Toby Chan talks it like he writes it.  Wouldn't that be
lovely?

Sweetie had a row with her sister, so I feel particular empathy with her.  I
once told my sister that there were sand spiders living in the bath which
were invisible due to their being the same colour as the bath (sandy
yellow), so she mustn't get into the bath unless the plug was in the hole,
thus avoiding attack.  After finding out The Truth, the DKNY trainer girl
(for it is she) was out for revenge, largely through winding me up and
winding me up and knowing exactly which buttons to push to make me
reeeeeeeallly mad, as sisters know best how to do.

The whole sorry business came to an exciting climax the first time Mum and
Dad went on holiday without us.  I forget what the argument was about - I
expect it was about how long to microwave peas for, or something equally
petty - but I got so furious I grabbed the bread knife in an attempt to
frighten her.  Now, you understand, I would never harm a hair on the darling
girl's head, but I needed to prove that I was OLDER and BIGGER and STRONGER
and she SHOULD NOT MESS WITH ME.  Mess with me she most certainly did not -
she ran up the stairs three at a time, phoned Nanna and then locked herself
in the bathroom.  I then had to explain to the dear old lady who, even
today, will not let me use a pair of scissors unless they have round ends
and are made of plastic, exactly what I was doing clutching Betterware's
finest, sharpest knife (use with antique pine-effect bread-holder for the
straightest of slices) in a vaguely threatening manner in the presence of
darling sister, in whose mouth butter wouldn't melt.  I managed to persuade
her that it was all a terrible exaggeration and that Mum and Dad really
didn't need to find out, but it took a lot of effort and taught me a  big
lesson.  Which was?  Violence solves nothing, kids!  Make peace, not war!
DKNY trainer girl and I are bessie mates now, natch, as Sweetie and her
sister will be in years to come.  Hark the voice of age and experience
(ahem).

And finally...Lovely to see everyone who was in Lunding at the wekend.  I
vote for Boggle as the game of kings and Chrys Lynyrd as their minstrel.

Are you lookin' at me?  Grrr!

Juicy Lucy

This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.
--
MCI WorldCom Year 2000 information http://www.wcom.co.uk/2000