Sinister: sapphire bullets of pure love

Jeremy.Simon at xxx.com Jeremy.Simon at xxx.com
Fri Feb 4 15:54:12 GMT 2000

My own dear children, gather round.

MAD
I was thrilled to see such warmth of feeling, by Sarah amongst others, for
neglected p*o*p sensations Daphne and Celeste. My mad colleague from work
appeared in the video, don't you know. He can be seen at the end spinning
briefly on his head. Not many people can do that, so he was specially hired. Can
anyone else perform unique b-boy moves? I presumed that I could do the Vanilla
Ice one where he grabs his left foot with his right hand and jumps through the
loop thus formed. but I couldn't. Ol' Icey makes the most difficult of dance
moves look like a piece of choreographic cake.

FREAKISH
Another friend here, who is one of three eversoslightly freakish but beautiful
triplets, was also filmed for the D&C vid. All three of them, however, ended up
on the cutting room floor, in what no doubt resembled a bizarre celluloid all-in
lesbian incest wrestling romp. In my mind.

CRAZY
There have been some bad tidings in the magical world of Sinister of late. I
blame this gloomy February weather. Unless you're a Southern Hemisphere
Sinisterine, in which case I blame that scorching summer sun. Drives you crazy,
that old sun.

PSYCHO
I'm going to add to the furore by saying how *much* I've enjoyed reading some
posts of late. I challenge anyone to relate an anecdote as alarming as Juicy
Luicy's. Alisdair, you're hard, you must have some tales to tell. The image of
Luicy wielding a bread-knife, psycho-style, is beautifully haunting, and will be
hard to beat.

NUTS
I for one was delighted to see that Charles Schultz has stopped drawing Peanuts.
I'll be glad to see the back of 'em, annoying little buggers. OK, the TV show
spawned "Seeing Other People", but those round faced freaks were the only reason
I didn't buy the Daily Mail. Oh, that and not being an outrageous Tory bigot.

Goodness me, that was an inconsequential post. How are you all?

Glad to hear it, me too.

J. D. Salinger