Sinister: The Kingdom of Heaven Must Be Taken By Storm

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Fri Feb 4 23:11:37 GMT 2000

Let me state for the record that I sincerely wish I hadn't send that long,
angry missive to Sinister last night.  I'm quite upset that several folk who
I'm good friends with on the list took my words personal and now are a bit
cooled on posting to the list.  I didn't intend to make anyone self-conscious
of their "cool factor" but it looks like thats all I achieved, and thats
regretful.  Believe me when I tell you that I didn't have any particular
person or persons in mind when I wrote that, and I didn't mean to scare away
any newbies by any means.  Its a case of my frustration getting the better of
me and I suppose the better course of action would have been to send the
email to Honey alone, or just live with a very active delete key until the
list righted itself naturally.  Either way, its probably alot less intrusive
and offensive than what I chose to do and I apologize for any hurt feelings
and venom.
I hope I got it right that time...

Steve C.