Sinister: sinisters are doing it for themselves

Georgine Skeene trollopinpaisley at xxx.com
Sun Feb 6 02:25:39 GMT 2000

hello you dodgy lot, time for some more britishisms and droll sarcasm! with your fave rave, erstwhile sinister sweetheart LesleyJo back in black kicking it old skool wit dat gentle waves flava.

So how are you lot doing.  i must confess i've been too broken hearted and absorbed in "real life" to read the list for a while.  err yes.  well if you must know, xmas break was pure cathartic, crucible-esque (not the play, but the concept itself) misery.  I'm still working on my horribly mangled betrayed heart.  And trying to be as gay as possible. Gaying it up, if you wish to know.

Georgie dickie, your post was enigmatic, droll and amusing at best.

labyrinth is one of the coolest movies ever.  i used to fantasize i could send my baby brother off to the goblins just like that chick whose name i can't remember.

so what is up with that new record?  oh ho.  how about that stuart murdoch, he's a fine upstanding young lad fer shurr.  i think isobel is quite fetching for her gender.  and yes, cunning.

Ten biggest wanks: Lili Taylor, janeane garofalo, Beth Littleford of the daily show.  va-va VOOM.  It's practically scandalous, she's an erotic goddess in disguise!!

Hooray!~ it's feeling jes like olden times, with the posts bitching about how sinister used to be better, and baa to tweeness, you twee hello kitty bastards.  well boo to you! cos sinister was WAY better before anyone had ever heard of it, and no one was even on the list to see how fokkin cool it was, it was THAT cool, if you even knew how cool it was you would drop dead of terminal hipness. Yeah, so there.  Eat the existential void, ya bastards! nothingness kicks yall sorry asses, so there.

I dont' care what anyone says, i still mourn my MIA gentle waves live recording.  OH to hear the sexy song again!!!

>>or if Zoloft is putting its plan for world domination into effect by

If so, i must be a massive asset to the new world order.

so here i am.  so sue me!!   Go see PECKER> it's a bloody great film and i laughed out loud many times.  and Lili Taylor is nothing short of ravishing in this particular role.  OWWW!!!  i think with all this titillation i could explode anytime soon, so if you wanna say hello best do so right away before i'm a mess of dripping liquid and nought more.

pureed sanitarily,
thee lesleyjo and company

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
 to the pure, all things are pure---

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/buxoms.html
***The Buxoms: Svengali-free since 1998!!***