Sinister: SNL Surrealness

Delaware9 at xxx.com Delaware9 at xxx.com
Sun Feb 6 05:15:26 GMT 2000

Hey!  Not like I ever write in or anything, but I just had to comment cos it was so odd, they just played a good minute, at least, of "TIJAMRS" in a skit on Saturday Night Live, in the US, preceded by Luna's "23 Minutes in Brussels" and followed by the Eagles' "Hotel California" and Beck's "Cyanide Breath Mint."  It was not actually a SNL skit, but a short film done by a guy called Adam McKay.  The skit was something rather smutty, and silly, abt guys in a bar wanting to seduce the star of "The Heat is On" or something.  But it was still surreal to hear it in such a context.  If only they had played the Magnetic Fields or something, too!

The meek shall inherit the earth,

Bob Saget