Sinister: the first steps are always the hardest....

caroline smith caroline945 at xxx.com
Sun Feb 6 15:37:20 GMT 2000

hello chickadees,
i've finally taken the plunge and mailed the list after weeks of plucking up
the courage, although my mail will unfortunately remain not that
exciting...sorry. (i should apologise now for my inadequacies at this type
of thing). well my b+s content comes courtesy of those nice people at nme
who inform me that your favorites are not splitting up and the new album is
very nearly finished, just artwork gubbins to finish now, i feel very
excited! similarly wanted to ask all you lovely sinisterenes about
alltommorowsparties - who is there apart from b+s (i realise they are of the
most importance) but was just wondering as i often do when i have a politic
essay on the us president to finish for tomorrow.

ho-hum must go now to find more distractions from work, but just wanted to
ask if i am a bad person as i can't always keep up with all the e-mails? oh
well, i hope to speak to you all again very soon
lots of love from
a dizzy marshmellow dancing on a sunbeam
caroline
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx