Sinister: boy falls backwards over broken fence

invisible_boy invisible_boy at xxx.net
Sun Feb 6 17:53:04 GMT 2000

evenin' pop pickers (well, it is for me...)

***Please tell me I'm not the only one....
Every day I need to walk several times over a bridge which
crosses a decent sized river,  and I swear that every
time I get an almost (*almost*) uncontrollable urge to just
drive right off. Not that I want to die, you understand, not
that at all. I have this problem with heights - I just want
to jump. I get it even in places like the upper floors in
shopping centres or peoples landings. I'm not kidding.
Dammit I just wanna JUMP.

Falling...mmmmm
Someone rescue my romanitcally disillusional soul.

Hmmm, what a blitheringly nice weekend. I seem to have spent
it all being asleep, reading my Milan Kundera novel
(Identity) and
watchings vids. And look what's happened - I feel all fresh,
cogent and articulate. Looks like I'm going to have go get
myself leathered now lest I go into work tommorow feeling
good and start getting all cocky "I wonder what'll happen if
I push *this* button..." etc. which wouldn't do at all.

Being a boy of few words, I'll shut up now and go and get my
beers, while I try to learn how to play some B&S songs
(picks up guitar and starts smacking it wildly). Delightful.

Oh, here come the neighbours looking angry, better run away.

Kev (permanent bemused smile)
---
Cronenberg - http://www.explode.to/davidcronenberg/
Regular Chickens - http://www.explode.to/regularchickens/