Sinister: lurking

ipecac spice dchard at xxx.ca
Sun Feb 6 23:09:42 GMT 2000

hi. i am going to try going into lurking mode for a bit. i wanted you all
to love me so i wrote quite a few generally mundane messages.
unfortunately i probably just succeeded in boring you all and as i have
very little excitement in my life i have decided to stop bothering you
with my posts for a while. but before i go hide i was just wondering if
there are in sinisterians who will be in ottawa anytime between feb 25 and
march 4. i am going up to visit my boyfriend for spring break, but he will
be in work all day and i will be lonely. if anyone wants to meet up please
e-mail me. thanks.

i would say more but i will just end up rambling.

-di

"i respect those who have faith even though they are ignorant"
-hemingway