Sinister: This and that

Martin Rissbrook martinrissbrook at xxx.com
Sun Feb 6 23:35:20 GMT 2000

Well hello again, some of you may remember me, most of you probably won't, I
didn't post much anyway (and they were never worth reading!)

But I thought I'd pipe up now as I've got a whole week without work, on
account of starting a new job in Manchester a week on Monday, and I've no
excuse for NOT writing something.  However boring it may prove to be.....

Does anybody else on the list love the band Spearmint as much as I do?
Probably not seeing as their latest single entered the charts at no 88 last
week, and I don't imagine you have to sell TOO many copies to achieve
that....about 15 I'd guess...so shame on you all for not rushing out and
buying it...single of the decade by a mile!

Well done to Rachel for mentioning the sad and tragic death of Martin
Aldridge, who was on playing on loan at Rushden and Diamonds FC (my mum and
dad's local team)when he died.  The death of a minor footballer may not mean
much to many of you, but when I went home last, the whole town was in a
state of shock, so I know how Rachel feels.

Well, I suppose I may try and write more frequently, and who knows I may
even think of something interesting to write...stranger things have
happened...

By the way, what happened to all the old timers anyhow?  Starry's the only
one I can remember round here....

And if anybody's ever in the Manchester arae wants to meet up and say hi, I
should be moving there soon.

Byeeeee

Risso

Hmmmm, I've just read what I've put, and it reminds me for some reason of
one of those crappy rambling letters old people write to local
newspapers....maybe I should sign off "Name and address withheld" from now
on