Sinister: fifth floor floor:haberdashery

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Mon Feb 7 06:41:13 GMT 2000

hallo, hello, hillo, hollo, hullo, and sometimes hyllo,
well i must say it's been a week of revealing truths betwixt me and my
friends. it has been refreshing tho. to get these things off of my chest. and
theirs. unfortunatly one thing my good friend brent had no qualms pointing
out to me thursday when we were preparing for our evening out was that Belle
and Sebastian are 'hippy fags' *sigh* you see i tried to get them to enjoy
it. i played tigermilk. sigh. the entire cd he sang 'hippy fags. were a bunch
of hippy fags who live in scotland and think we're cool'  while it is funny.
i think it's very rude when i will sit thorugh a cd of his or sit and listen
to him beat on his guitar. stupid boys.

invisible boy states:

***Please tell me I'm not the only one....
Every day I need to walk several times over a bridge which
crosses a decent sized river,  and I swear that every
time I get an almost (*almost*) uncontrollable urge to just
drive right off. Not that I want to die, you understand, not
that at all. I have this problem with heights - I just want
to jump. I get it even in places like the upper floors in
shopping centres or peoples landings. I'm not kidding.
Dammit I just wanna JUMP.

and i thought me and my best friend were the only ones. except we take it
farther. sometimes i'll be driving and just think. hrm that tree looks
sturdy.  and think perhaps i'll run off the road. or driving over bridges i
think how would the people react behind me if i were to just swerve off and
go sailing thelma and louise style. minus thelma. the funny thing is i have
no desire to die. not yet. i'll wait until i'm at leats fifty. perhaps 'boy'
you should try bungee jumping. that might allieviate your desires. myself
i've taken to rock climbing/hill climbing. it's dangerous enough to not make
me want to magnle me and my car to bits.

i found out that while we were all at this 'gothic' club some chic was
checking me out. it's funny i think. oh well. and my friend knows her so he's
going to 'hook' us up but i'm not gay i tell him and he says well you never
know until you try. and i just look at him dumbfounded. stupid boys.

alix wrote:

How do you know when you’ve got too many cardies?

perhaps it's not too many cardies but how many you wear at a time. like
yesterday (saturday) for instance. i wore a 'thin' black cardie and a thicker
creme one over it. a. because i couldn't find my duffel. b. well there isn't
one but you get the point. hehe. it's crazy i think. two cardies in one day
at the same time. at least i didn't also have a regular sweater on too. that
would have been something to call the doctor about. ok well i'm just rambling
shit now and none of you care. have a super week. ciao

iris
www.angelfire.com/journal/standhere/index.html
you've never seen fire until you've seen pele blow_tori_amos_