Sinister: The Queen is Dead(Boo Hoo)

BrnToEnd at xxx.com BrnToEnd at xxx.com
Mon Feb 7 15:00:35 GMT 2000

Hello listees Its Your uncle Damon!,

      I started at 5:30 AM , woke up then for some odd reason had an urge to
read Dylan Thomas poems so I did and I think I'm in a happy mood.  Well an
hour from now I Won't in school.  Oh and it make things more odd I'm
listening to Naked Eyes(Thereeee Issss Allllwaaaysss somethinggg theree too
remindddd) on mp3. I'm just trying to think If I didn't forget to do any
homework but I'm too enchanted by the music and Pysduck on the table to do
any work.

       Ok so I'm also diging this.  I see The Cure are playing at the
fillmore but are tickets on sale? Am I just seeing things? Well theres always
Gomez if that doesn't work even though I am not the biggest Gomez fan but you
know its something to do. Oh Dear Manic Street Preachers came on there goes
my Happy mood. Anyone Dig The new single? Ok that was irrelavent

         Today I'm planning to see the neww Woody Allen film and find a good
book to read.  I haven't read in awhile and I am about to cry. I also want a
good cup of tea not that I don't like coffee(I'd go insane without it) but I
love a refreshing cup of tea too with a nice book and a yummy treat mmm mmmm

          Yesterday I got my haircut in a beatles style. My hair was getting
so shaggy and long. I felt like John Lennon on the Abbey Road cover and
Fridsay I went to Crosby,Still,Nash and Young I really went for Neil Young
who is a god.  I know have an urge to listen to the yardbirds hmmmm I think I
should stop this e-mail now because I'm really at a lost and time is running
out.

Bye Bye for now,
-Damon