Sinister: Yo greasy, greasy grandaddy

Robin Stout ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 7 15:28:00 GMT 2000

Hello again.

	I've been pretty lazy recently, but with the calibre of recent
posts,  I've been inspired to write again. During my hibernation, I've
been surviving only on the milk suckled from a vicar's teat and
listening to "Oooh, stick you." "Ooh, stick you" is possibly the
rudest song I've ever heard. The lyrics go something like "Yo
mummy, yo daddy, yo greasy, greasy, grandaddy, lar-di-dar-di-dar,
shove it up your fanny". Blimey, mummy would be mortified. I think
that "fanny" means "bottom" in American, but it describes a rather
more rude, and less tuneful organ in English. I remember when Hulk
Hogan was on kid's telly once advertising the seminal movie, Mr
Nanny, when he growled at the camera, moustaches a-flying, "I'm
Mr Nanny, and I want some fanny." Blimey, mummy *was* mortified.
	I read something in the Observer, at the weekend, about
London towne, which was apparently researched by a mister Nick
Dastoor. This is funny, because it hadn't really occured to me that
he *actually does* work for a paper. I thought he was probably just
making tea and being shouted at to "fetch that broom" or "kick that
dog, dirty mongrel".
	I keep missing letters out, but I'm putting them back in again,
don't worry about that.
	Stevie Pantalon mentioned that Shane Meadows is making a
film called "The Stars Of Track And Field". I read that too, in an
article about Mr Meadows, where it said that he's been comissioned
to make three short films, one for 5000 pounds, one for 50 000 and
one for 500 000 pounds. "The Stars Of Track And Field" is the 5000
quid one. Big budget madness! I reckon this is the proceeds from all
the jumble sales Struan has ever had. All those bits of plastic add
up, you know.

	Bye
		Robin x