Sinister: Rolling in my own excrement cos it's made of gold

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Feb 7 18:17:59 GMT 2000

Hello internet chums,

Honey was spot on. I could buy you all, easy. Being a billionaire's a laugh
a minute - Over the weekend I philanthropically repaid the national debt of
San Salvador, and this morning I bankrolled Osama Bin Laden for the next
decade, and on Thursday I'm having Peter Miller flown over to Putney to give
me the best oral relief north of the Sierra Nevada. Ah, this is the life...

Miss Vicky and I are almost decided on our womantic trip to Venice next
month. Free bike hire! My grandmother lives there, in a home, and she likes
visitors, and it's a good excuse to impress the missus with my in depth
knowledge of both the language and the culture (Mark tries not to snort with
derision at his own comment). If any other billionaires are reading, go to
my cousin's restaurant next time you're in Venice - it's called the Corte
Sconta, it's dear as buggery (though obviously I can afford it) but if you
have the readies, sample his caperossoi and peoci and lose yourself in food
heaven.

There isn't enough gourmet conversation on the list these days, ever since
Honey banned Marco Pierre White for calling fellow listee Egon Ronay a c**t.
I'm very keen to get some good recipes, and if they have a B&S theme, so
much the better - Fox in the Snowpeas, Dirty Cream #2 (hahahaha, stop it, my
sides are splitting, no, really) etc. etc.

Hope Sweetie's better - I wrote a consoling email last week, but forgot to
send it. It happens to us all, honey (small "h")...

Massive props to Lixi for getting back on line too. Just thought I'd say
that.

Mark xxx

p.s. anyone else noticed the return of Martin Rissbrook coincides with
Villa's upturn in form? Hmm...

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org