Sinister: * lived in a big soapy bubble. She...

adam apparatus aconover at xxx.net
Mon Feb 7 21:20:39 GMT 2000

ok. um. i'm sorry dears, i was going to post after reading all of
your lovely messages, but i wanted to get my little story message in
before anyone else, so that i could be the best. "we work the hardest
to be the smartest", says john and john (spot the reference!), but
not me. i'm lazy, i think.

no, i'm not lazy, though. i just have add. here's a tip for everyone:
add doesn't mean you're stupid, and it doesn't mean you're lazy. it
just means that it can sometimes be -impossible- for a person to
concentrate, which is incredibly frustrating for a boy like me who
likes to read. i'm back on meds though now, and i just had some and
some coffee, so i'm all set to do my bio homework now.

i got a crush, too! i really want to know who it is, so if you tell
me i'll be happy, even though it might be against the rules. don't
worry, i've already sent in my crush, so i won't vote for you and get
a fake matchup, it's okay! but whoever did vote for me, i love you -
so- much, you make me a happy boy. so here's a kiss for you, on the
house: *mwah*! ah, i love this place.

- adam

aconover at optonline.net
Tempus Fugit is at: