Sinister: "Girls go with

Leyla McNickle modpopstar at xxx.com
Tue Feb 8 01:38:14 GMT 2000

We are together again...
But alas, I am under the weather and Leyla is above it
all...
(Leyla needs to begin, care to do the honors?)
Leyla: No, I don't want to do the honours, but I guess
since you have just run across the room.. I must.
Hello.  I would like to begin by apologizing for my
last two posts.  I am not a sad bedsit poet type...and
I am not in need of Prozac either...

Sarah:(interrupting rudely) Leyla is in desperate need
of anti-depressants as she is a bedridden poetess....

Leyla: Sarah is need of some Psychiatric drugs as
well, but we wont go into what those are... (haha,
teasing of course)  Anyway. Yes.  I am now not sad
about Boys or anything. I am ready to prance and ponce
about the city...happily, independantly, and drunkly.
:)
Thanks to all those who wrote me nice reassuring
letters though... very sweet *hugs* all around!

Sarah: How can Leyla be sad about boys when she has
me? ("who needs boys when there's Lisa around?"
teehee)As Valentines Day rapidly approaches, the
biggest date night of the year, we will go out and
flaunt our single status to the world! So there!
(Leyla is reading a 17 magazine article about "How to
Snag a Boy!" Throwing all of her previous assertions
out the window!)
I am currently obsessing about my lack of a job, any
help? Maybe I should actually look for one? The
horror...

("Do cliques rule your life?" Quiz is being read out
loud by Leyla...accentuated by dramatized teenage
giggles. "A) call your crew...you *always* coordinate
outfits." --Strangely enough despite the fact that
Leyla is practically a full foot taller than me, we do
often dress the same, we both had red hair at the same
time, and now we are both sporting darker hues. Hmmm..
I scored under the "Friends Forever" category...which
doesn't mean anything considering I made up the
answers...)

Leyla: I would just like you kids to know that I
wasn't reading Seventeen magazine for pleasure, the
copy belongs to my roommate..and I thought reading it
aloud to Sarah would be quite a laugh. Hmph. My
literary tastes are a bit classier than that...like
oh, messages in Fortune Cookies! :)  No, i am putting
myself down. Just for your enjoyment though.  I do
lots of odd things for enjoyment. Last night, I
couldn't fall asleep...so I got onto a "punk rawk,
ska" shitty chatroom.. and started pretending that I
was a 26 year old male..with a speed addiction...who
used to be in These Animal Men...and of course no one
knew who These Animal Men are...but it was
funny..because they would go to my website.(which was
for These Animal Men)..look at it..and say that it was
great I was kicked out of the band..because we all
look like a bunch of "faggots".  How charming!
Anyway. What can you expect from a chat room full of
people who think the words "gay" and "pussy" are the
meanest words in the world! argh! how Annoying...They
kept saying things like "Greenday rock!" to which I
would reply "Belle & Sebastian are so hardcore!!" or
something silly like that....
anyway. Nothing like Jeepster chat...
I talked to someone who used to be in
Menswe at r...hehe...but thats a secret! :)

Sarah: Did I mention I am under the weather? Cause I
am...swimming in a sea of sinus pressure.
Don't bash TAM, glam rock has it's high points...
(Leyla is running about in and out of the room)
I am on Jeepster chat more than I care to admit these
days, being unemployed and all... And that is where I
go when I can't sleep. Farewell B&S fans, It is nice
to know that you are all out there in the world...
Cheers,
Sarah
sarahduston at yahoo.com

Leyla:  Well.  I've finished making a fool out of
myself... So, till later then? I am sure I will have
senseless ramblings stored up for the next
installment...of.  SARAH + Leyla= Coolness.

Love and Poison...
leyla
modpopstar at yahoo.com
"She's much too tall for a boyfriend" (my special
rendition)

Sarah: **and to think actually no sexual innuendo of
any kind, whilst the rest of sinister is getting down
and dirty...we have cleaned up our act.

p.p.s  LEyla: well in that case...Sarah and I got back
together....hehe.
Till another "Dirty Weekend".. :)