Sinister: *Up and Away, are my panties showing?...[and also zines]

lost madflowr lost_madflowr at xxx.com
Tue Feb 8 03:34:52 GMT 2000

"last night on the mass pike i fell in love with you..."
mass pike [get up kids]

i'm falling back in love with sinister [or sinsietr if you're
stu d.]. i read a whopping 10 posts today! well two were from
steve c., but anyways.

SNL + B&S: the motions that will farrell made were hilarious in
that skit. cripes! b+s being played in the background actually
made me spring to my feet and yelp, "ohmygod they are playing
belle and sebastian!" and my brother said something to his friend
like, "my sister only likes bands no one has ever heard of." ha!
he also says the same thing about my favourite movies. oh well.
he listens to the dixie chicks and dmx.

HANDCLAPS: i love handclaps. get up kids have lovely hand clap parts in some
of their songs. kissing book too!

'ZINES: beikoku ongaku and sally tomato were recommended by miss
courtney tonight after i asked for some suggestions. now i am going
to ask you. what do you think? i am in *dire* need of some good
'zines these days. i need some inspiration. if you do a 'zine
please oh please tell me. *especially* if you do a music/personal
'zine cos those are my fave kinds. okay. but really. please help
me out! cos i really need some suggestions for some to order cos
it's been awhile since i've traded or bought zines. help! help!
"S-O-S it's very emergency" thanks tpr.

PARAGRAPH HEADINGS: are not for me.

time to switch back to maddy mode. so is anyone in the dc area
up for this bowling we keep on talking about? join the dc/va/md/
pa mini-sinister list if you want to meet up at shows or whatnot.
picnic time soon? anyways to subscribe go to sinisterdc.listbot.com
and then you will get like a mail a month or  maybe a few more
if we actually get around to planning something. i dunno about
anyone else but i am quite excited to hear that travis are going
to be opening for oasis 'cept i would rather see travis in a
tiny little club. poop! oh well.

btw. if you do want to suggest a 'zine, please send me ordering
info please. i'd like to pay around $1-$2 for a 'zine. okay. um
that's about it. but if you kids want to listen to nice tunes
on a thursday from 3 pm til 5 pm, check out my show the madflowr
hour[s] on http://wgmu.gmu.edu [this is eastern standard time].

that's about it methinks.

thanks kiddies

evol,